Session Road Profile
Why the name Session Road?
The name was taken from one of the famous street or road in Baguio City. All members of the band are from Baguio.
Session Road’s Sounds
Session Road’s music showcases a fusion of different genres–rock, pop rock, alternative, reggae and mainstream.
The band started with the brother and sister team of Hannah and Chavi. Being children of a musician, they started having genuine interest in the field very early in their lives.
Hannah took formal voice lessons under Norman Morred of the Ryan Cayabyab Music Studio and was very much into theater, musicals being her forte. She also learned to play guitar at a young age. Chavi plays the drums, percussion, flute and guitar.
Before there was ever a plan of putting up a band, Hannah Chavi have been playing at clubs across Baguio. Their guitar and vocals team was always a huge attraction at major music events. They also performed regularly at two of Baguio’s most popular nightspots at the time, Songs and Le fondue, where they gained a modes but loyal following.
- Hannah Romawac – vocals, guitar
- Coy Placido – guitar
- Chavi Romawac – drums, percussions
- Richard Carandang – bass
- JV Romawac – percussions, vocals
- Sessionroad (2001)
- 2001 Mertro Pop Song Festival compilation (Infiniti)
- U-turn Star Cinema Soundtrack (2003)
- Bayanihan: Building Locally, Bonding Globally compilation (2003)
- Suntok Sa Buwan (2005)
- Pinoy Big Brother compilation (2005)
- Pinoy Ako 2 (2006)
- Suntok Sa Buwan repackaged with AVCD and bonus tracks (2006)
- Bakit Hindi? (2006)
- Session Road was part of the 1st La Union Music Festival
- The band started with the brother and sister team of Hannah and Chavi.
- Their first album was produced by Grace Nono and Bob Aves under Star Records