Typecast Pinoy Banda
Why the name Typecast?
The name Typcast was taken from one of Snapcase’s famed releases.
Typecast was formed in the year 2000 in Sta Rosa, Laguna. They were originally a quartet doing cover songs, and eventually started making their originals. As they were gathering more listeners with their increasing fame, two members left leaving them the option to obtain a new guitarist. This was later done in the inclusion of Steve Frank Badiola who did both vocals and the guitar. Recently, as of the release of their new album, the band has added another guitarist, Frank Fletchero, and in effect, Typecast is a quartet again.
- Steve Badiola – guitars, vocals
- Melvin Macatiag – drums
- Chi Resurreccion – bass
- Frank Fletchero – guitars
- Last Time
- The Infatuation Is Always There
- Every Moss And Cobweb
- Frank “Pakoy” Fletchero came from an underground band in Laguna called “Unheard”
- Pakoy was offered the spot by the band itself when they needed to expand the band. After months of having him as a sessionist, it was then finalized that Pakoy was to stay for good,
- The name Typecast came from one of Snapcase’s albums
- Their first single was entitled “Forget,” it was a hit in NU 107
- Their second album was produced by Raimund Marasigan and Diego Castillo of Sandwich