Vote for Basti and Wolfgang – AVIMA 2010 Music Awards
I just cast my vote! You should vote too! Support our fellow pinoy, our fellow Pinoy Rock Banda Bokalista!
AVIMA is Asia Voice Independent Music Awards.. AVIMA 2010 is organized by Voize.my and supported by ruumz.com, Tunetalk and popfolio.net Voting has started April 8th 2010 until April 23rd 2010.
Best Rock Vocalist
Suraj – Motherjane(india)
Pranab- Prayag (India)
Kartik basker – The Bicycle Days (India)
Rithan – Deja Voodoo Spells (Malaysia)
Cliff Hugh Joseph – Crush (Malaysia)
Matt- The Standards(Thailand)
Andre Helliano – The Aftermiles (Indonesia)
Sanjeev T – (India)
Sam – Bunkface(Malaysia)
This online voting process will make up 30% of the overall scores to determine a winner. The other 70% will be determined by global music judges.
Voting is simple
a) Open voting page and you will see two sections – on the left side will be the various categories. On the right side will be the popfolio player.It will be empty in the beginning and will take 60 seconds to load all songs.
b) Choose a category/s you want to vote and automatically the page will expand at the bottom to reveal the nominees and the links to the artistes music profile (view)
c) Choose the nominee you want to vote for. Or if you need more info or to listen to the songs of the indie act, then click view and you will get to access the artiste songs and info.
d) Do take note that sometimes the artistes profile page may be slow to open due to high traffic.We encourage fans and friends familiar with the act to visit the acts other sites such as myspace, reverbnation, facebook or even youtube to gain access to songs and info. This will act as a back up plan.
e) You may vote as many times as you want but do take note there will be a lapse of almost 10 seconds between each vote.
f) The popfolio player on the main page which is empty in the beginning will start revealing all the songs after 60 seconds. This acts as a further back up plan to allow music votes to access songs to the nominated acts.However, please ignore the categories on the side of the songs.